Thursday 26 February 2015

The Original Tangle Teezer




Until fairly recently, I'd never really had a problem with brushing my hair. However, with growth, the task has become more and more laborious - particularly when the weather is like it is today in Norwich!

I'd heard so much about the Tangle Teezer that I thought I really must give it a try, considering the thousands of fans it has already clocked up (not to mention that I'm a self-professed sucker for anything fluorescent pink!)

Perhaps seeming a touch on the pricey-side at £10.99 (Boots), the Tangle Teezer was soon to make known to me the real definition of 'value for money'.

Emphasising the British origin of the product, the packaging at first glance is catchy, allows you to inspect the hairbrush itself through the clear front and sides, and isn't wasteful, with the brush fitting snugly inside.
I opted for 'The Original', but I'm aware that Tangle Teezer also produce 'Aqua Splash', 'Salon Elite' and 'Compact Styler' variations.

I've used the brush on both wet and dry hair and in both cases found it to be extremely gentle and smooth, tangle-free results show after just a few sweeps through the length of my hair. Most importantly, for me (a girl who always seems to be 'running late', no matter how much time I allow to get ready) it's hassle-free - and I love it! 

My application to join the Tangle Teezer fan-club was certainly late, but in this case it was definitely 'better late than never!'

3 comments:

  1. I love my tangle teezers. I have this one and the Lulu Guinness version. They are so handy!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair now is so long, and at first I thought it was a complete gimmick, but I have to say that the other day when I used a normal hairbrush for the first time in ages I noticed the difference incredibly!! Fully can't live without my tangle teezer!
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete