Monday 21 July 2014

Set for Summer 2014

It is definitely worth a trip to the No7 counter in Boots this summer for this fab free gift after purchasing two products. Personally, No7 features heavily in my makeup collection so this initial purchase was not difficult.

 
With some brands I often feel a little bit disheartened at the unimaginative selection in their freebie gifts, but I never seem to be disappointed with No7. This one was no exception.

The set includes:
BB Lips Beauty Balm in Blink Pink
Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara (Black)
Stay Perfect Eye Shadow (The middle shade in the Good Earth Trio)
Stay Perfect Nail Colour in (Special edition!) Duck Egg Blue

 



I'll briefly go through each product in turn:

First up, the BB Lips Beauty Balm.
I've seen this balm on the shelves before, but never with the intention of buying it. But now, (proving the power of freebies!) it's a product I would class as a summer hand bag essential. It is super nourishing, natural-looking, not at all sticky and having SPF 15 is an added bonus.

Secondly, the Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara.
Without wanting to deceive you, I'm going to come clean. I have yet to try this. However, what I will say is that I've read quite a few negative reviews about this mascara, so I am looking forward to seeing what it's like for myself (and sharing my feedback with you at a later point) in the hope that I can prove them wrong.

Thirdly, the Stay Perfect Eye Shadow.
This is a great natural-looking colour, and although I don't find the No7 eye shadows fantastic for pigmentation, it is definitely buildable. I have seen this shadow before in its trio form, a form which I tend to steer clear of because I find the different sections in them are too thin to smoothly run a brush through. However, I find this freebie size much more appealing - why don't you make them all like this No7?!

Finally, the Stay Perfect Nail Colour.
I l-o-v-e all No7 nail colours and this really is no exception. It's a gorgeous pastel colour, fast drying, special edition and, in my opinion, faultless.
 
 

   


                     
 
 
 Do you have a favourite brand when it comes to free gift offers?
 

2 comments:

  1. I could quite easily become a fan of No 7 having tried their foundation and loving it.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, read my post here :) http://imkxx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html I look forward to reading your response!xx

    ReplyDelete